How can i install memcache in Windows XP

Jeremy Kronuz kronuz at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 23 18:26:10 UTC 2006

>On 12/23/06, Junaid Ali Shah <sjunaidalishah at gmail.com> wrote:
>>Hello!
>>
>>I just want to know how can i install memcache and other related tools for
>>memory cache using php 4.4 in Windows XP. As i am using IIS rather Apache.
>>am waiting positive response from all of you guys.
>>
>>--
>>Junaid Ali
>>IT Executive
>>CyberVision International
>

>1.
>
>Memcached for Win32
>http://jehiah.cz/projects/memcached-win32/
>
>2.
>
>php_memcached.dll
>http://pecl4win.php.net/list.php
>
>--
>tszming

I have finally updated the memcached for win32 website so that you can
download version 1.2.1 from http://jehiah.cz/projects/memcached-win32/

Jehiah made some changes to the website and I had no access since the 5th I
tried to upload the files until now that I figured it out :-)

Please if anyone finds bugs or anything, let me know; this version of
memcached for win32 has the bug fixes from 1.2.1 and also several
improvements in the way the win32 code handles stuff, so it should work a
lot better.

Kronuz.
"Fools rush in where fools have been before" - Unknown