Suggestion for future version of memcached?

Randy Wigginton krw at nobugz.com
Sat Dec 30 19:32:27 UTC 2006

The namespace feature would be very nice.

Another feature that I would love to see: Flush all expired objects
immediately.

Why would I want this?  So I can get accurate statistics about memory
used by non-expired objects.  For example, in using memcache for
session management, it is hard to see whether the instance is large
enough or not.

Also would be nice to see stats on ejected non-expired objects; but
that might exist already, I'm not sure.