Need your help about Memcache!

Jeffrey Ng jeffreyn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 09:11:06 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am the coworker of Swansun. We are currently running apache and memcache
on the same machine. Maybe sometimes apache would use more RAM than it
should. Will that cause the problem swansun talked about? And how should we
prevent that kind of problem when we have apache and memcache on the same
VPS?

Jeffrey