RAID & memcached

Philip Neustrom philipn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 19:49:54 UTC 2006

After following-up, I think that what you may be looking for is
something like MySQL's HEAP table type (perhaps occasionally dumped to
disk for reliablity's sake -- I hope!) set up in a master-slate
environment.  I know that's what slashdot did a long time ago, see
http://krow.net/talks/mysql_slashdot_scaling/slide007.html.

--Phiilip Neustrom