namespace bids

Cahill, Earl ecahill at corp.untd.com
Thu Feb 9 17:28:57 UTC 2006

Well, my initial message had an open bounty in it, and I have had no
takers, so good luck with that :)

In fact, the reason for my subject line was because I envisioned
developers submitting bids to get namespaces in memcached.  Then I
envisioned the changes getting accepted into trunk.  But alas, here we
are.  No luck on the first vision and no word on whether the second
vision would have any chance of occurring even if the first vision did.

Earl