server encoding

Kevin Williams kevwil at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:46:29 UTC 2006

OK, thanks!

Encoding usually doesn't get in my way, it's only needed when reading
text files, using serialization, or streams. I don't use those much on
a day-to-day basis, so when the issue comes up I'm like "Aaahh! Which
one do I use?". Still, I'm happy I have Strings - I guess that
explains why I never felt comfortable in C.

Thanks again! If I can get this running I know some Windows-addicted
guys who will be very happy.