FW: Memcached and local/unix domain sockets

Neulinger, Nathan nneul at umr.edu
Wed Jul 26 17:34:02 UTC 2006

FYI in case anyone is interested. I sent the author a couple of simple
patches to add unix domain socket support. This would allow secure
local-server installation of memcached on multi-user servers. Patch
included for perl client and the memcached daemon itself, others should
be similarly easy to implement.

-- Nathan

Nathan Neulinger                       EMail:  nneul at umr.edu
University of Missouri - Rolla         Phone: (573) 341-6679
UMR Information Technology             Fax: (573) 341-4216