Strange memcached behavior on stress test

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Jun 11 05:58:53 UTC 2006

Hi Paul,

No this was 32bit linux with 6 GB of memory and the HUGEMEM kernel patch
and a 1 GB memcache.

Did you find out why this happened?
Did it go away and stay away after a restart?
How long do you typically run your memcached without a restart?

This is a little worrisome, because our production boxes typically run
300-500 days without a reboot.

-Steve