Memcached for Win32

Jeremy Kronuz kronuz at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 30 18:48:05 UTC 2006

I already started working on it :) it'll be great to have memcached for
windows!!

I'll just add a new folder with a couple compatibility functions and the
service code, plus I'll have to split the main() in two or three functions.
I'll also need to hook a new event that does some cleaning and ends the
memcached execution, as for when the service stops.

Kronuz.
"Fools rush in where fools have been before" - Unknown