Memcached for Win32

Kevin Williams kevwil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 19:27:33 UTC 2006

I've been working on a .NET memcached server for over a month now. I
plan on having a command-line interface and a windows service
interface.

I assume there's value in having both a C implementation and a .NET
implementation - otherwise I'll drop mine as the C version would be
faster.

--
Cheers,

Kevin

"Picking fights with people smarter than you
is great - you always end up learning something."
- jcooney.net