I need save full cache on disk & restore later

sishen sishen_freecity at 126.com
Tue Nov 7 07:09:38 UTC 2006

Andrew Velikoredchanin wrote:
> Andrew Velikoredchanin пишет:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> I need save all data from memcached to disk and restore later. I use
>> Perl Cache::Memcached. How I can do it?
>>

> May by I can get all keys from cache?
> How?

    Yes. you can use "stats slabs and then stats cachedump".  See the
api of the client you use.

    Also something in the protocol document.
    stats <args>\r\n

    Depending on <args>, various internal data is sent by the server. The
    kinds of arguments and the data sent are not documented in this vesion
    of the protocol, and are subject to change for the convenience of
    memcache developers.