Win32 port patches

Jeremy Kronuz kronuz at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 26 02:22:27 UTC 2006

Okay, here are the fixes I've added to the patches; it's verified to compile
under linux and Visual Studio so, again, that shouldn't be a problem :)

I've added an enum for the "gross" case and also I've removed some of the
camelStyle code. I kept the ntservice.* files almost intact as they use the
"windows" coding style, everything else should be consistent with memcached
coding style. I gues we can also change the ntservice.* but since it makes
use of windows calls, we won't get rid of all the CaseStyled functions
anyway, so I just figured it's better just to keep that "module" that way
and leave it consistent with the "windows coding style".

What do you think?

Again, you can also get the patches from:
http://jehiah.com/projects/memcached-win32/files/memcached-win32-patches.zip
(the icon is also in that zip now, but not attached here)

Regards,
Kronuz.
"Fools rush in where fools have been before" - Unknown

http://search.msn.com/