multithreaded version of memcached on solaris?

Jeremy Kronuz kronuz at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 17:39:42 UTC 2006

Steven Grimm wrote:
>For the moment the multithreading support is only available in the
>memcached Subversion repository, where it lives in its own branch.

Which reminds me about the windows version... I just started coding to
support the threaded version in windows too...

I've fixed a few bugs in the Win32 pthreads library already, and it should
be very simple to add multithreading support to the Win32 version of
memcached too :)

Regards,
Kronuz.

"Fools rush in where fools have been before" - Unknown