MySQL cluster vs memcached

Prateek Mathur mathurprateek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:27:44 UTC 2006

You would want to evaluate Mysql cluster properly before you use it.It has
high resource utilization especially memory and it keeps ur network busy by
just doing the replication.
I haven't heard much sucess with the mysql cluster as yet and it still is a
work in progress before it gains high use.
The livejournal pdf document mentioned above is a nice place to start for
such things.
http://danga.com/words/2005_oscon/oscon-2005.pdf