memcached FAQ

Just Marc marc at corky.net
Tue Oct 17 04:30:37 UTC 2006

Great!

As more and more people are using memcache every day I think it's time
for a memcache[d].org (both are free) as a central location for
all-memcache resources, this site should include an FAQ, code examples,
examples of what memcached is used to do, examples of what memcached
should not be used to do, mailing list archive, etc.    So if the powers
behind memcache are not against it, that's the way to go.

Hopefully then we'll have less stupid questions on the list and more
interesting discussion <g>