Can I iterate the item of the memcached server?

sishen sishen_freecity at 126.com
Tue Oct 24 17:11:00 UTC 2006

Hello everyone.
Please give me some advice on the below problem, thx.

i hash items in memcached in this format, <hashcode, [item content, used
time]>.
and TimelimitedExpriationPolicy is applied on these item.  If one item
is expried, it should be removed from memcached.
And the policy have some difference with the expiry policy of memcached.

So one way to archive this is iterating the clusted cache and  checking
the items' status.

But i found that i can't get the data collection from the server
immediately. I want to know
that whether there is a way can do this?