Can I iterate the item of the memcached server?

Jack Tang himars at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 17:36:27 UTC 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jack Tang <himars at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 25, 2006 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: Can I iterate the item of the memcached server?
To: sishen <sishen_freecity at 126.com>
Cc: memcached at lists.danga.com

Hi,

I am using memcached java client, and I notice two methods there:
replace(java.lang.String key, java.lang.Object value, java.util.Date
expiry) and set(java.lang.String key, java.lang.Object value,
java.util.Date expiry). In fact, I am facing the same problem, I
wonder how to customize user definied expiration policy. Thanks

/Jack