Better explaination on homepage

Serhat Sakarya serhat at sakarya.nl
Tue Oct 31 17:34:57 UTC 2006

I think it would be especially useful some common pitfalls and
considerations. For example, it may not be entirely intuitive that it's
actually good that some features like replication and iteration are missing.
Also, it would be good to list some common failure scenarios and how node
failures affect data validity.

Regards,

Serhat