Some debugging code

Marc Marc at facebook.com
Tue Oct 31 22:03:52 UTC 2006

The problem with this is that it assumes exactly how item** hashtable is
implemented.  Given recent changes to assoc.c to resize the hashtable
dynamically, this code would break.  I¹d like to see the assoc.c API become
more opaque not less.

What might solve the problem is a NEXT command, ie;

    next <key>\r\n
    =>

Where next key is the ³next² key after the current one by whatever rules
assoc.c::hashtable decides.  To implement this, one would add
assoc.c::assoc_find_next to get the next key given the current one.
Something like that seems to me suitable to left around in production code.