persistant data

Evert|Rooftop evert at rooftopsolutions.nl
Tue Sep 5 16:09:19 UTC 2006

Thanks, so there is no way to just mark a specific piece of data
persistent? I still want the usual cache features and 'older' cache
kicked out when theres not enough space, except session data..

I don't mind losing the data, as this is only keeping temporary session
data.. worst case scenario users will have to login again..

I guess I could just run another instance specific for this goal.. are
there any other solutions that you can advice to have cross-server
sessions, if you think this is not the best way to do this?

Evert