persistant data

Evert|Rooftop evert at rooftopsolutions.nl
Tue Sep 5 16:24:58 UTC 2006

Thanks, thats great advice.. The only thing that will change in the
session data is the 'last access time' for session expiry.. I guess I
could make the session 10 minutes longer and only update the database
when the last request before the current is older than 10 minutes..

This way I can also reduce writes.. thanks, just needed a heads up..

Evert