Memcache slow on OS X

Randy Wigginton krw at nobugz.com
Wed Sep 13 16:09:37 UTC 2006

There are some known issues, but the workaround is also documented.
It so happens I ran across a script that claims to fix the problems.
I haven't tried it, but it might be worth a shot:
http://topfunky.net/svn/shovel/memcached/install-memcached.sh

To get mine working, I believe I had to undef TCP_NOPUSH or something
like that.