New user questions

Cal Heldenbrand cal at fbsdata.com
Fri Apr 13 14:24:15 UTC 2007

Dustin,

Thanks for all the info!  Do you think you could give me a small snippet of
that mcsets file you generated?  I've only scanned over the protocol a bit,
but I'd like to do a few tests in my environment too.  I didn't think I
could use netcat directly on the server, that's pretty cool.  :-)

Thanks everyone!

--Cal

--
Cal Heldenbrand