Remember the ChangeLog

Paul Lindner lindner at inuus.com
Tue Apr 17 13:15:11 UTC 2007

I updated news.bml with high-level descriptions of all the recent
releases.  This (or a NEWS file) is the place for that type of
information.

I'm not a fan of using svn log output to generate ChangeLogs.  That
breaks down when you merge separate branches together.

--
Paul Lindner        ||||| | | | |  |  |  |   |   |
lindner at inuus.com