Crash from libmemcache

Brian Aker brian at tangent.org
Thu Apr 19 02:37:49 UTC 2007

Hi!

Ok, I found your site (when I googled I got a note about it on
apr.apache.com).

It looks like you have a complete API, but from downloading the code
I don't see that you test programs are being built.

I looking for a test to use against valgrind. I'd also like to see a
pthread test just to make sure it is thread safe :)

Cheers,
	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org
Seattle, Washington