Crash from libmemcache

josh rotenberg joshrotenberg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 03:50:43 UTC 2007

Just in case its not clear, you will need APR and APR-Util a
prerequisites for apr_memcache.

You are right, the distribution from outoforder.cc doesn't build the
tests. The most recent snapshot builds  (or source pulled from the
subversion repository) of apr-util have newer versions of the
apr_memcache code, but they seem to lack tests altogether. At some
point I hacked together a quick Makefile.am for the tests directory of
0.7.0 to build them, but I'm not sure what state its in. If you want I
can find it and send it to you as a patch.

All of the threading is part of APR, so you might get more out of the
tests in apr/test if you want to see what happening deeper down.

Josh