Memcached implementation inquiry

Michael Firsikov michael at vstadi.com
Thu Apr 19 16:57:07 UTC 2007

Mauro,

I checked - a simple loop in a 1 million element array for element search
takes 0.44 seconds on the same machine (actual element by element loop).

I am wondering if anyone managed to simulate searching in memcached similar
to simple database where counterpart, or is primary memcache use relates to
single value polling.

Michael F