New (experimental) C (and PHP) memcached library

Alex Stapleton alexs at advfn.com
Sun Apr 29 11:12:43 UTC 2007

It uses a consistent hashing library that the guys from last.fm
released a week or two ago so hashes should stay the same. If a
server fails while the program is executing it should mark it as dead
and stop using it but I haven't tested this very well. However there
is no way to mark a server as dead currently so it will continue to
attempt connections on every new page due to some restrictions in
libketama which I need to fix :)

Alex Stapleton
alexs at advfn.com
T: 0207 0700 956