retrieving all keys

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Tue Aug 28 07:57:57 UTC 2007

http://www.socialtext.net/memcached/index.cgi?faq#can_i_iterate_the_items_of_the_memcached_server

... I don't like the text the way this entry's phrased currently, but
there's the common answer to the common question :)

Remember to avoid using memcached as a store, and try to use it as a
cache or ephemeral storage. Your code shouldn't need to know what the
keys are, as data the code updates, updates its own cache :)

-Dormando