[ANNOUNCE] memcached 1.2.4

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Thu Dec 6 09:54:06 UTC 2007

Hey all,

1.2.4 is up at http://danga.com/memcached/

I've found no other issues in my own (limited) testing, and I've heard
no significant reports since -rc2.

1.2.4 includes many bug and platform fixes since 1.2.2. It includes
thread-safe statistics commands, and new commands:
'append', 'prepend', 'gets', and 'cas'.

The oft discussed binary protocol is not included in this release, we
are planning its quick release in the future. I will also follow up with
updated wiki documentation, and examples for the new commands.

Please report all bugs to the mailing list, and otherwise happy caching! :)

have fun,
-Dormando