Random add/set errors on Debian/Memcached 1.1.12

Brian Moon brianm at dealnews.com
Fri Dec 7 03:39:50 UTC 2007

Mauro, what version of the memcached client do you have?  The client was
never provided with PHP, so it had to be installed on it's own.  I would
guess from a Debian package.  It is something you want to be up on.

Can you provide reproduce code?  Are you caching objects?  arrays?
strings?  We cache our front page HTML all day long.  It sits at 100k+
at all times.  And we NEVER see errors.  Like, never ever.

--

Brian Moon
Senior Developer