How do I judge the value does not exist or there are problems in the server?

Brian Moon brianm at dealnews.com
Fri Dec 7 04:14:24 UTC 2007

yayu xie wrote:
> I also work in PHP, and C/C++ needs some.
>
> I just have to consider the issue of when the server down, procedures on
> how to handle.

The clients should have built in failover.  I know PHP does unless you
tell it not to.  It will just save to another server and get from
another server until the correct server comes back online.  Some people
don't like that as stale cache can happen if a server is flapping (going
up and down over and over).  I personally don't have that issue in my
use case.

--

Brian Moon
Senior Developer