[ANNOUNCE] memcached 1.2.4

Eran Sandler eran at yedda.com
Mon Dec 10 10:09:45 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm willing to try and help make the Win32 code up-to-date.

I've taken a look at it and it seems the old code is from v1.2.1 and
uses libevent v1.1a.
What version of libevent is used in 1.2.4 (the minimum required version,
at least officially) ?

We need to get the 1.2.1 code up-to-date with 1.2.4 and make sure both
it and the right version of libevent that is used on other places works
well.
I also want to make sure there are projects files for VS2005 and it
compiles well on it (all of the necessary parts).

It is time for memcached-win32 to be a part of the main memcached
release :-)

Anyone else is willing to help?

Eran Sandler