[ANNOUNCE] memcached 1.2.4

Yusuf Goolamabbas yusufg at outblaze.com
Wed Dec 12 14:57:53 UTC 2007

> Hey all,
>
> 1.2.4 is up at http://danga.com/memcached/
>
> I've found no other issues in my own (limited) testing, and I've heard
> no significant reports since -rc2.
>
> 1.2.4 includes many bug and platform fixes since 1.2.2. It includes
> thread-safe statistics commands, and new commands:
> 'append', 'prepend', 'gets', and 'cas'.

Dormando, Is there any api (perl,php,java) which has been updated to
incorporate these new commands ?

Also, is the hackathon going to look only at the core server or will
there be any interest in going through patches for various api's posted
on this list and reviewing/applying them to svn ?

Regards, Yusuf