libmemcache vs libmemcached

Brian Aker brian at tangent.org
Fri Dec 21 02:01:08 UTC 2007

Hi!

Sean came to the most recent hackathon and we worked on adding the one
feature he needs so that he can use libmemcached and discard
libmemcache. I've not gotten the patch from him but I have pinged him
sense the meeting and this is still his intention.

The patch deals with using alternative memory allocators, its a good
addition.

If in your testing you fine something that libmemcached is missing, I
would love to hear about it.

Cheers,
	-Brian

Brian "Krow" Aker, brian at tangent.org