Memcached PHP Sessions

Jure Petrovic fonz at siol.net
Fri Feb 2 18:34:33 UTC 2007

Oh, the second part was actually my question. Sorry :-)

What I suggested was an extra wrapper, in PHP case maybe function that
would you call instead of original set function. That function would
give you a notion that you are setting (or getting) an array,
where you would actually be setting (or getting) a normal memcached
object.

I mean something like this:

You call your_func_set(variable[x]) which in turn saves your
index like var_x or varx....

Now, when you want to get a specific index, you call something like
your_func_get(var[x]) which in turn calls get(var_x).

Regards,
Jure Petrovic