key collisions

Dave St.Germain dcs at tabblo.com
Wed Feb 14 13:10:11 UTC 2007

hi, mark,
I'm having the same problem with key collisions with the python
binding, and I was wondering if you've made any progress.  I haven't
been able to reproduce the problem in a test, but in production,
we'll encounter the problem all of a sudden after a while (the only
"solution" so far is to restart memcached).  The server returns the
wrong value for the requested key.  Not only that, but if you try a
get_many for key 'foo', you may get a response that has key 'bar' and
its value.
Since I haven't been able to reproduce this behavior in a test, I
don't yet know if it's the python binding or memcached itself.
Does anyone have any ideas?

Dave