See expired keys?

Reinis Rozitis roze at roze.lv
Mon Feb 19 09:51:09 UTC 2007

The key/object lifetime is exactly that as you specify (
http://php.net/manual/en/function.Memcache-set.php ( string $key, mixed $var
[, int $flag [, int $expire]] )) in the $expire param (seconds).

If you do just plain set('key','value') the key lives forever till some
newer object pushes it out because of not enough space - that is if you
suply memcached with enough ram (and your cache isnt that big or doesnt
update very often) there shouldn't be any expired keys at all ;)

rr