Key Size

Renato Silveira renatosilveira at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 14:04:33 UTC 2007

Thank you all for the answers!
First of all I´ll try to increase the key size as Steve said. Because, the
application that I´m working is perfomance oriented, so I think that we
would have some problems with the overhead of Sha or MD5.
I´m using java api of memcached as the client. The problem of whitespace in
the url is solved because the client api use a URLEncoder in the key before
the store the objects.
Well, as I´ll try this first approach and I tell you if it works!

tks again!

Renato