Automatic reconnect

Randy Wigginton krw at nobugz.com
Mon Jan 8 16:12:14 UTC 2007

One of the uses for memcache here is to track server statistics.  Not
mission-critical information, but "nice to have" data.

Over the weekend, my 1.2.0 version of memcache crashed,
Unfortunately the instance did not have output logging, so I don't
know what happened.  I'll update to 1.2.1 today (should have done it
before anyway)

Question is, how long before the servers attempt to re-connect to
memcache?  I started up the instance again about 10 minutes ago, but
only one machine has reconnected.