NON VOLATILE MEMORY, PHP extension

Roberto Spadim roberto at spadim.com.br
Thu Jan 11 05:08:32 UTC 2007

maybe :)

i was checking with php
mysql_query('select * from table where
hash_key='hash_value'');mysql_fetch_row();mysql_free_result();
is faster than
memcache_get(server,hash_value);

i don't know if it's an php extension overload, but mysql with cache (in
php) is faster than memcache :(, who is providing php extension for php?
maybe some codes examples could help to optimize memcache