slabs dimension and mem allocation

Brad Oaks bradoaks at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:11:44 UTC 2007

mimmo, the -m option limits the total amount of memory available for
all items.  the process has some small overhead to run the daemon.
but this -m flag governs the upper limit of the pool of memory
allocated for storing the cache contents, aside from what the overhead
uses.  the default is 64MB.

--bradoaks