Holding Collections in memcache

Paul Stacey paul.stacey at fatsoma.com
Thu Jul 5 16:44:28 UTC 2007

Steve, thanks for the advice.

Chris, I did think of a similar approach.  I was thinking of putting the
items in chunks. For example I would use event_0_500 for the first 500
then 501_1000 for the next and so on.  However, as ours is a list that
represents a timeline i.e. from todays date to some future date, the
problem is that a new object could land inside an existing chunk thus
pushing the edge of the list into the other list meaning all the chunks
would need updating.

Paul Stacey