Hackathon guest list is closed

Richard Jones rj at last.fm
Fri Jul 6 09:56:43 UTC 2007

Wrong side of the pond for us Last.fm folks;
FWIW, my topics du jour are:
- ring buffer patch
- "append", or other list handling capabilities
- standard consistent hashing algo for client libs (ketama, etc)
- "non-expiring" flag for some keys

I look fwd to reading any resulting notes/wiki content :)
RJ

--
Richard Jones
Last.fm Ltd. | http://www.last.fm/