Hackathon / Multidimensional keys / Wildcard deletes

josh rotenberg joshrotenberg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 17:32:33 UTC 2007

Its not squid, but I've also been goofing around with a memcached
based mod_cache provider that would do just this. Your http based
caching would all be stored/fetched via memcached calls (using
apr_memcache). Its one of like 2 or 3 of my little pet projects, so it
only gets worked on when I have a chance, but I thinks its close to
being usable at this point. I haven't tested it fully or really
benchmarked it, though.