binary protocol time representation

Roberto Spadim roberto at spadim.com.br
Thu Jul 12 18:04:45 UTC 2007

just some comments that could be added to memcached....
i'm using memcached with DSP (microcontrolers) over TCP/IP
since is very dificult to sync time using DSP and i alread have a
memcached lib working for my work, could be very good if i could return
the time that the key was changed and created with microseconds...
with this, i could make my memcached server as a remote memory for
microcontrolers, since many controlers just have 1Kb of ram, using
memcache could allow i get create a very big memory without any hardware
just my computer and the DSP device

thanks guys! :)