Official memcached RPM for Fedora/RHEL systems

Rob Sharp rob.sharp at thesoundalliance.net
Mon Jul 16 00:19:02 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-07-14 at 06:52 -0700, Paul Lindner wrote:

> I'll be taking the next steps to backport to Fedora-7 and then the
> RHEL 4/5 EPEL repositories...

Thanks Paul!

You'll make our hosting providers ever-so-happy if we no longer rely on
external repositories for our RHEL/memcached setup!

Regards,
Rob.

Rob Sharp
Development Lead

telephone: 02 9282 4049
facsimile: 02 9282 4099
skype: qu4nnum

Sound Alliance
inthemix : FasterLouder : Thought By Them : SameSame

"Poor workers blame their tools. Good workers build better tools. The
best workers get their tools to do the work for them." -- Syndicate Wars