Hackathon notes (non-binary protocol thread)

Martijn van Zal mzal at brothersinart.com
Mon Jul 16 16:55:21 UTC 2007

-----Original Message-----
We had presentations from Facebook about how they use Memcached and
status of libmemcache and the PHP client.  Also there was some
interesting discussion of how to use MySQL replication to propagate
cache invalidation to multiple data centers.

I transcribed the FB slides for their server presentation.  [FB folks--
let me know if it's okay to splash that info across the mailing
list..]