FAQ dump, site, logo, etc

dormando dormando at rydia.net
Tue Jul 17 19:08:52 UTC 2007

Sumit Datta wrote:
> Hello Dormando,
> I guess you refer to http://www.socialtext.net/memcached/
> Well seems cool for now. But I would really like to suggest and add in
> example codes. That would certainly help many coming new to memcache?
> Even though example codes do not related to memcached itself but it
> certainly helps the usage part of it from other languages/APIs.
> A new logo: +1

I would actually agree here, but I'm an awful programmer. Also, I'm
going to make a guess and say the most popular language will be PHP,
with Ruby quickly coming up. Neither of which I know that well.

Any chance some client authors (ANY language!) could create wiki links
to existing articles/docs on using memcached with a specific language?
Or perhaps hacking up an FAQ page with examples on how to get started?

-Dormando