Delete Objects based on REGEX.

P R E M prem_somanin at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 15:47:21 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Is there a way to delete values based on a key specified as a regular expression.
Example, I store some data in three formats and these keys are created as
key-1-xyz, key-2-xyz, key-3-xyz.

here xyz may take any value and is unique for all the three formats

Now, when there is any change in actual data, all the three formats have to be deleted and at this point I have  no idea about "xyz".

Is there a provision to delete objects by specifying a an expression like : "key-%", so that every object whose hash key name starts with "key-" will be deleted ?

Hope I am clear. Please get back to me for details.

Advance thanks and Regards,
Prem